I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS TRAINING MYSELF TO HAVE A MORE PROSPEROUS CONSCIOUSNESS
When bills came in and I didn’t know how I was going to pay them …
• the tendency was to look for ways to get bigger discounts,
• the tendency was to get involved in stupid conversations about the rising cost of living,
• the tendency was to react with a sense of dread and cut off my potential creativity,
• The tendency was to criticise what OTHER people/governments/corporations were doing with their money.
Then I developed a new tendency …
• I decided that when bills came in, instead of DOUBTING I could pay them, I just WONDERED what might happen
• I decided to give up the need to get discounts, to look for bargains, to shop in cheap stores
• I decided to remember how resourceful I can be,
• I decided to be more trusting of the power of God/universe to draw more good things to me,
• I decided to do things that I loved, that felt good, that made me happy,
• I decided to stop listening to the crowd,
• I decided to allow ideas, opportunities and creativity to flow.
Then I watched my world shift to match my new decisions …
• I spent so much less money because I was filling myself up with happiness, not with objects,
• People started giving me money for no reason other than it felt good,
• Incredible, ridiculously priced bargains for things I’d often dreamed of, showed up seemingly out of the blue,
• I wasn’t charged for electricity for 12 months because of a mistake the power company made,
• Clients even to this day, put money in my account without me even billing them,
• Orders for future projects come in the mail,
• I was inspired to write like never before, in the middle of the night, in the middle of a date (that was funny), in the middle of conversations, words flowed with a clarity that often surprised even me.
• When I see something I want, I just let myself just want it PERIOD, and the ways and means are always provided.
HAVING A RICH LIFE WASN’T SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE I WORKED HARD … (though when I’m inspired I can work effortlessly and joyfully for 24 hours straight and still want to do more), it didn’t happen because I got lucky (though I feel phenomenally blessed), it didn’t happen because I made the right investments (though the most incredible opportunities just keep finding me) and it didn’t happen because I followed some internet marketing scheme or master finance plan (my plan is to have fun, to be happy and to trust I’ll be guided).
PROSPERITY IS AN INNER JOURNEY FIRST … When I gently trained my mind to recall more abundance stories, when I started choosing to get involved in conversations about how wonderful life can be and when I STOPPED COMPARING MYSELF to others, life slowly started to feel better … and everything else is history.
I LOVE GETTING BILLS …
It means I have the ability to pay them.
I LOVE PAYING MY BILLS TOO …
It means that prosperity is flowing in and out, in and out, in and out, like the natural flow of breathing. ~ ER